Sculpture in granite made by the locally born stone mason and artist Claus Nydal (1962-2011).
The little granite sculpture shows the curved facade of the margarine factory Solo, who was situated here from 1888 to 2002. The factory was knocked down in 2003 and apartments were built on the site.
In front of the socket is the so-called Sculpo-knop, which can be seen on all art works by Claus Nydal. On the backside of the sculpture are the waves of the inlet Als Sund.
Erected by Kunstfonden and revealed on the 5. December 2014.