The mill was built in 1875 and is placed with a beautiful view over the harbour.
The brick-build mill is whitewashed.
The top of the mill is form as a boat, and covered with millboards.
The mill was use until 1926 as a wind mill, and a couple of years more with
The mill is own by Sønderborg Municipality and can only be seen from outside.
Only visible from the outside