The lighthouse is from 1895 and built in iron. It is 8 metres high and has a focus height of 11 metres. It was equipped with a lens device and an alcohol burner until 1921, when they switched to acetylene gas. In 1976, it is modernized and electricity and lanterns replaced the acetylene gas. Character: ISO W 2s.
The rear light is situated 900 metres inland, near the village Skodsbøl. It is a white fenced mast with a red diamond and the character: ISO W 4s.
Only visible from the outside