The lighthouse is from 1896, made of iron and 8 metres high with a focus height of 13 metres. It was originally a lens device with an alcohol burner. In 1925, the lighthouse is made electric and the alcohol burner is replaced with an incandescent bulb. The lighthouse functions as a leading light along with the rear light Lågemade Bagfyr. Sector light character: ISO R 2s.
The rear light is located 700 metres inland. When it erected in 1896, it was simply a lamp stationed in a fenced mast. The original mast was 16 meters tall and sent out a white light. The current one is 21 meters high with a focus height of 26 metres and shows red light of the sector character: ISO R 4s.