Romanesque whitewashed granite block church with Gothic additions. Separate belfry. Pulpit from 1576. Piscina in the choir. Tympanum over the walled-up women's door.
Normally the church is only open within the mentioned hours if staff is working that day. At the time being the church is closed for visitors due to Corona COVID-19 restrictions.
08:00 - 15:00
08:00 - 12:00